We offer free domestic shipping via USPS for domestic orders. Unless otherwise noted, we ship items within 3-5 business days of purchase and will notify you upon shipment with a tracking number. For insurance purposes, any orders valued over $1,000 will require an indirect signature. If the signature is waived by the customer, blluemade is not responsible for replacing lost or damaged items.
We send international packages through USPS Priority. Our rates are as follows:
Canada/Mexico: approximately 7-14 business days - $40
Europe, South America, Africa, Asia, Australia: approximately 10-21 days - $50
We cannot guarantee international shipping times. USPS Priority provides tracking within the United States; however, after a the package leaves the United States it is up to the delivery country's parcel service to continue tracking the package. If you prefer we use a different shipping method (such as UPS or FedEx), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can adjust your order; however, this will be subject to additional charges if the alternate service exceeds our shipping and handling flat rate.
Orders placed within the US can only be sent within the US. For all other countries, billing and shipping addresses must match for a shipment to be processed.
Any import tariffs, duties, or local taxes are determined by local governments, are the responsibility of the recipient, and must be paid on delivery. Shipments cannot be labeled as "gifts" for customs purposes, nor can prices be listed at less than the value paid for the item.
All international orders are final sale.
Taxes and Duties
Prices displayed on our website do not reflect taxes or duties.
Orders shipped to New York will be subject to sales tax
The receiver of the package outside of the United States may be subject to taxes, customs, and import duties by the destination government.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Returns and Exchanges
We accept returns and exchanges of domestic purchases, pending availability. Please contact us at email@example.com for return address and instructions. All international orders are final sale. Sale merchandise reduced 30% or more is considered final sale. Final sale orders are ineligible for return or exchange.
All returns and exchanges must be sent back within 14 days of original ship date and should be sent prepaid. We accept returns of unworn, unwashed, and undamaged items. If your item arrived damaged, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will exchange the item or refund, minus return shipping costs. Shipping costs will only be refunded when the return is a result of our error or damaged merchandise. Our items are made in small editions; therefore, if you wish to exchange a piece we cannot guarantee it will still be available.
When returning an item, we recommend you insure the item and use a tracking number. We are not responsible for missing packages. We will process your return or exchange within 10 business days after we receive the item. We will notify you by email when the exchange or refund is processed.
At blluemade, we are proud to use a high-quality linen woven with long strands of flax. This quality results in easier care of linen and a long-lasting, beautiful garment. Blluemade linen apparel can be laundered with confidence and, with the right methods, requires little ironing.
- Unfold your linens completely before washing.
- Do not overload the machine.
- Wash your linens at max. 40°C - 104°F.
- Use a mild soap. Do not use chlorine bleach, Oxiclean, or detergent with whitening agents or enzymes. The enzymes in natural detergents potentially will eat linen. Many detergents these days utilize enzymes which are not suitable for natural fabrics. We recommend using Le Blanc linen wash for your linens and other natural fabrics.
- If possible, line dry; it is best for linen and the environment.
- If using a dryer, gently shake out any creasing that may have occurred in wash cycle before loading. Dry on low heat only; do not over dry. Remove promptly.
- If needed, iron with steam on slightly damp linen (best to do on the inside of the garment).
- In general, please follow the care instructions listed on the care tag inside your garment.